We are searching for a Lodge Services Adviser to join our team. We are looking for someone to effectively market our Lodges to generate new enquiries through networking in the local community and managing the enquiry process with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted occupancy and revenue goals, ensuring that occupancy targets are met.
In this role, you will:
- Be the main point of call for all show rounds for all new potential residents and their families, going the extra mile to support and guide them.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with all enquirers by understanding their needs and concerns and overcoming and answering any objectives.
- Raise the profile of the Lodges and the Group within the local community, building relationships with key contacts and reporting on contacts made to senior management.
- Effectively track every individual enquiry from the point of contact through to the final decision.
- Ensure all enquiries are updated daily.
- Complete a consultative selling sales training course and implement this way of working.
- Utilising a Sales and Marketing Plan to show how the occupancy target can be achieved and in what time frame.
- Regularly liaise with the Finance Department detailing all information required to set up payments for residents and their families, ensuring that the Finance Department has approved all paperwork and finances before the date the resident moves in.
- Communicating new resident information to all team members, working closely with the Lodge Manager to ensure that all information is shared, and important contract documentation is in place to move-in.
- Support the transition process for each resident, ensuring that all areas of the process are completed promptly and correctly.
- Ensure that show suites are set up, always well maintained and in a presentable manner to Athena standards.
The right candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and confident with a can-do, caring attitude
- Be engaging with people with the ability to easily build up rapports
- Be a team player
- Have a professional manner
For this role you must have:
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality always
Qualifications and Experience
In this role, it is essential that you:
- Have a proven track record with demonstratable success in sales
- Have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Understand the individual needs of residents and their families
- Have experience supporting families and residents
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Although not essential, it is desirable that you:
- Have an understanding of care homes and nursing within a care home along with dementia
- £200 Refer a Friend Bonus
- £100 Attendance Bonus
- Employee of the Month Rewards
- Reimbursed DBS Cost
- Internal Career Progression Opportunities
- Subsidised Meals
- Pension Scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including some evenings, weekends and bank holidays (on a rota basis)
Salary: Basic Salary of £20,500 – £35,000 based on targets of the number of new permanent residents.